Recording via ISDN
In the event that you need to record talent in Vancouver from a remote studio, Dick and Roger's can offer ISDN, or digital phone patch, recording, as an cost-effective solution. We have been conducting recording sessions at our studios via ISDN since 1992, and are an associate studio with ednet. If necessary, through ednet we can bridge to any codec system throughout the world.
We operate with the Telos Xstream system at 64 kb/s.
Our relationships with studios all over North America means that you need only place the one call to us and we'll look after all requirements involved in any ISDN or phone patch session.
Just a few of the talents we've worked with via ISDN.
- Ryan Reynolds - "Zeroman"
- Catherine Zeta-Jones - "T-Mobile"
- Patricia Heaton - "Albertsons Supermarket"
- Chris Hooper - "Kia Automotive"
- Richard Dreyfus - "McDonald's (Chicago)
- Don Cherry - "The Province"
- John Walsh - "America's Most Wanted"
- David Ogden Stiers - "Ansel Adams" (Steeplechase Film)
- William Macy - "Microsoft"
- Billy Zane - "Solomon Smith Barney"
- Stanley Tucci - "Gene Kelly: Anatomy Of A Dancer" (American Masters)
- Scott Bairstow - "Mary Jane's Last Dance" (MGM Pictures, Inc)
- Sharif Abdur-Rahim - "Turner Sports"
- Gillian Anderson - "Future Fantastic" (BBC)
- Tal Bachman - "Sony"
- D.B. Sweeney - "K-Mart Spring Ballad"
- Harold Gould - "Save-On-Foods" / "Bell Mobility"
- James Savage - "Urban Chaos" / "Eagle One"
- William Devan - "Maxwell House" / "Chase Manhattan"
- Stockard Channing - "Saks Fifth Avenue"
- Richard Crenna - "Deloitte & Touche"
- Drew Carey - "A&W"
- Mario Tremblay - "Campbell's Soup"
- Jeff Probst - "Survivor"
- Stacy Keach - "Nova" (PBS)
- The Cult - "Rockline"
- Miguel Ferrer - "BC Lottery"
- Guy Lafleur - "Boston Pizza"